Most older adults needs’ continue to grow as they age, sometimes more than the average home can offer. Assisted living may thus be the best option to consider based on his/her condition. In addition, this arrangement helps protect his/her privacy and independence for as long as it takes.
- 24/7 staffing and security for your peace of mind
- Assistance with hygiene, including bathing and dressing
- Scheduling healthcare appointments
- Transportation to and from appointments, activities, and outings
- Medication management
- Fully furnished or unfurnished restaurant style dining
- Housekeeping, laundry, and meal services
- Escorts to and from meals or activities
Schedule A Virtual Tour Today!
Crescendo Senior Living is full of opportunities for you or your loved one to live an exciting, adventurous life.
Memory care is ideal if you cannot take care of your loved one with dementia or Alzheimer’s. This type of care is for senior citizens who require specialized intensive care suffering from memory problems.
- Spacious, private living areas
- Weekly housekeeping services
- Access to secured outdoor spaces
- Assistance with daily living activities
- Special compassion and attention for their quality of life
- Access to 24-hour care, seven days a week
Get in touch today to discuss our Memory Care option.